The highest priority at Telemis is patient safety. Telemis fulfills international legal requirements:
- ISO 13485 & ISO 9001 (PDF, 1.2MB)
- CE Certificate according to 93/42/EEC (PDF, 292KB)
- FDA (PDF, 158KB)
Furthermore Telemis is compliant with existing standards such as IHE, DICOM and HL7:
The TM-Mammo Package has also been certified for EU Breast Cancer Screening programs by the Belgian and French authorities:
- TM-Mammo Package certification Belgium
- Certificate of the Flemish Governement
- Certificate of the Brussels Government
- Certificate of the Walloon Government
- TM-Mammo Package certification France
- Certificates are not generated
Amendment No. 24 in France
On December 21, 2007, CNAM (the National Health Insurance Fund) included Telemis on its list of companies meeting the specifications for a picture archiving and management system (attached to amendment No. 24 to the National Health contract). CNAM informed the French local health insurance funds of this by means of an internal circular.
Private clinics and medical imaging centers in France which wish to benefit from supplements for digital medical image archiving can now ask Telemis for an approved installation.